The inaugural Prepare to Practice Conference offers students from five
Boston-area law schools the chance to learn about useful techniques
from actual practitioners.
Attendees will hear speakers from firms, courts, non-profits and law schools, as well as have the chance to network with a variety
of legal professionals.
- Kara Mack, Research Services Manager, Goodwin
- Daniel Coquillette, J. Donald Monan, S.J., University Professor at Boston College and Charles Warren Visiting Professor of American Legal History
2018-2019 at Harvard Law
- Maryanne Tomazic, Clinical Fellow, Center for Health Law and Policy Innovation
- Jess Barton, Judicial Law Clerk, Massachusetts Appeals Court
- Barbara Schneider, Head Law Librarian,Berkshire Law Library
- Moderated by Jocelyn Kennedy, Executive Director of the Harvard Law School Library