We are excited to share all of the webinars from our Food Recovery Entrepreneurs webinar series, which addressed some of the most pressing issues and ideas in the food recovery space, including policy, behavior change, strategic partnerships, farm surplus management, and technology. This webinar series was hosted by the Food Law and Policy Clinic of Harvard Law School (FLPC) and the Food Recovery Entrepreneurs Workshop Steering Committee, which was founded after the 2016 Food Recovery Entrepreneurs Workshop, and is made up of the following members:
- Leah Lizarondo, Co-Founder and CEO, 412 Food Rescue
- Kevin Mullins, Co-founder and CEO, Food Rescue US
- Lauren Palumbo, Chief Operating Officer, Lovin’ Spoonfuls Food Rescue
- Theresa Snow, Executive Director, Salvation Farms
- Marv Zauderer, Founder and CEO, ExtraFood
- Harvard Law School Food Law and Policy Clinic
These webinars feature engaging speakers from a variety of innovative food recovery organizations, valuable insights into strategies developed, lessons learned, and partnerships formed.
Keep an eye out for more news about this year’s Innovators Workshop!